lauantai 9. kesäkuuta 2012

Runo Poem


Hei!

Kirjoitan nyt englanniksi välillä. Jos se on sinulle vaikeaa lukea, voin myös suomentaa tekstit ja ehkä perustan myös toisen blogin näille. Muutenkin suunnitteilla toinen blogi, jossa keskityn uuden elämän luomiseen.

Jatka eteenpäin, jos haluat lukea vielä runoni suomeksi, tosin toinen runo.

Now I love you more than you love yourself.
I wish you could see yourself as beautiful I see.
Your divinity shines through you,
you don't believe it maybe,
but you are for someone a dream come true.

So embrace the being you are.zzl
See every day as a gift.
Let your dreams flow through you
and manifest your life
the way you like.

You are beatiful, you are dear.
I know you don't believe me,
but just remember,
how I love you now and
keep that feeling near.

En nyt ala suomentamaan tätä. Olen avoin ehdotuksille. Voin julkaista erikseen eri kielistä materiaalia. Minulle on helpompaa ilmeisesti kirjoittaa englanniksi tietyistä asioista. Äidinkielihän on tunteiden kieli, joten kirjoitan nyt runon tunteistani:

Jäätynyt sydän
ei salamoi enää viisauteni,
ei sulata sydämiä lauluni,
kun olet poissa - rakkaus.

Uskoin sinuun sittenkin.
Halusin uskoa.
Tahdoin uskoa.
Sinä rakkauteni.
Sinä liekkini.
Sinä totuuteni.

Nyt olen ehjä jälleen.
Haavoja on,
mutten välitä niistä enää,
niin etten tekisi sitä,
mitä haluan.
En anna sinun estää sitä,
et estänytkään tahallasi,
et tiennyt, mitä teit,
ymmärrän sen nyt.

Matkani jatkuu.
Liekö loppua koskaan.
Äärettömyydessä vaellan,
kiitollisena kurjuuttani parannan.

Ja, tosiaan. Kertokaa, mitä pidätte. Onko tämä kaksikielisyys ok? En tiedä, mihin tämä nyt menee. Kaikkihan kehittyy koko ajan. Tuntuu hyvältä sallia se itselle. <3 Heli

( I don't know why I wrote this, it's not that I am like that all the time. But just feeling so much love and gratitude right now and remembering some moments when I didn't know myself at all, and wanted just to be loved, and then one person showed me what love is. I didn't understand that then but now I realize it was toughest learning I have ever had, because that person also ewoked some not so nice feelings with her talks, and I was completely puzzled by that thought that I loved her and at same time I didn't understand her at all. Through the years the same feeling came again and again and grew more and more, and I fellt like becoming insane with it, because some one really hurted me, and I hurted him. I deserted myself and became paranoidic for everything. It was horrible. I nearly killed myself and I didn't want any help any more after that experience. I wanted to love every one, but I didn't know what love was any more. I fellt completely failed, and didn't almost eat anything or take care of myself at all. I just meditated and wanted to know what love is, and feel it the way I fellt it before. Till yesterday I had been split up mentally and physically. Now I feel whole again and I'm so grateful for it that I can't just tell.. Now if you need some one to cheer you up or feel better, remember that first of all, it's you who can make it happen. I honestly understand that it's not easy to love yourself, so if you want to share some experience with me, I'm grateful for giving somethin back from my experience. I'm still healing. I'm not near enough ready for some dream life like I had planned it. Maybe that doesn't happen and something better comes my way instead. I'm prepared for that at least in some leve. So I just wanted you to know that you're never alone. And you are loved. And blessed being so I love you as much as I love myself right now. Be the person you came here to be. Blessings.) Heli

Hei!

Kirjoitan nyt englanniksi välillä. Jos se on sinulle vaikeaa lukea, voin myös suomentaa tekstit ja ehkä perustan myös toisen blogin näille. Muutenkin suunnitteilla toinen blogi, jossa keskityn uuden elämän luomiseen.

Heli

Ei kommentteja: